When we give faithfully of the increase God has trusted us with, we are worshipping and honoring Him with our first and our best. Scripture teaches us to "Honor the lord with your possessions, And with the first fruits of all your increase; So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine."
WHAT ARE MY CHOICES
There are a number of ways to be faithful in your giving. It is our heart to give you options so that you can make the decision based on what you are the most comfortable with.
Online or Text
Give online: Online giving is easy, safe, and secure.Text-to-give: Text any dollar amount to 84321 on your mobile phone. GIVE ONLINE
Simply write a check payable to The Rock of Central Florida and mail it to:The Rock of Central Florida
6641 W State Road 46
Sanford, Florida 32771
You can bring your offering during any of our scheduled services or drop by during office hours during the week.
- Our faithful giving demonstrates that we trust God with a tithe of the resources he has entrusted to us.
- Our giving is a reflection of our heart, what we believe, and our faith in Christ.
- We give because we care about others and we are doing our part to make provision for the orphan, the widow, and the homeless as scripture teaches.
- Our giving provides for the growth of the Kingdom of God into every corner of the earth.
THE SEED YOU SOW
Here are some of the missions your giving helps support.
- Sanford Crisis Pregnancy Center: Serving women who are looking for guidance, help and options other than abortion.
- Convoy of Hope: Disaster relief serving families with needs following natural disasters.
- The Priceless Project: Aggressively searching for and providing safety and a way out to young girls who have been sex-trafficked.
- Wycliffe Bible Translators: We help support Cynthia Rollins who serves in the Solomon Islands translating the scriptures into their many languages.
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital: A pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children’s catastrophic diseases, particularly leukemia and other cancers.
- Pioneering Churches: We help support other families who are called to establish ministries in their land.
TO BE HELPFUL
Giving out of your resources is a big responsibility and sometimes there are questions that when answered help eliminate any fears or doubts.
Yes. Our online giving system uses Stripe as our processor. Stripe is a certified PCI Level 1 payment processor.
No. You can give anonymously or you can choose to create an account. The decision is yours. The advantage of creating an account, which is very easy, is since your contributions are tax-deductible you will be able to receive a giving statement at the end of the year.
Yes, the fees are deductible and are added to your total contribution amount. You will see this in the giving statement you receive at the end of each year.
Yes. If you create an account you simply login at any time and review your statement in real-time.
No. Unless you choose to request email notifications you will not receive any.
Generally speaking, most contributions will be allocated to Tithe and Offering, which is the first selection in the drop-down box. At different times we may have a guest speaker or you may choose to give to one of the many missions we support. In that case you would choose the fund associated by name.